- Woman attacked by gang who called her 'n*****' and said 'go to your country'
The make-up artist was making her way home on Manchester's Market Street before boarding the tram when she encountered three women who had been drinking for hours
- Woman's body found on roof above shopping centre sparks murder investigation
The body of a woman was discovered on top of a building in Southsea in Hampshire this morning
- 'Murdered' wealthy farmer 'got estranged wife's lover sacked from job'
Bill Taylor's body was found on a riverbed near his Hertfordshire home eight months after he mysteriously disappeared
- Thug who slashed five victims in street brawl outside nightclub jailed
Rohaan Akhtar, 21, admitted stabbing two men during the brawl in Bradford city centre in July but the court heard five men needed hospital treatment for knife injuries
- Brit couple arrested on cruise ship with £1m of cocaine blame 'Jamaican man'
Roger Clarke, 72, and Sue Clarke, 72, are set to stand trial this week in Portuga
- Couple who stole £58m from HBOS told to repay £10m - or face 10 years in jail
The former City high-fliers once lived in Todenham House, a luxury mansion in the Cotswolds, before they were both handed lengthy jail sentences
- Officers failed to take 'investigative mindset' in toddler's brutal murder
WARNING DISTRESSING CONTENT Riley Siswick, three, was found dead at home in Huddersfield after his mum's boyfriend, Kyle Campbell, battered him so severely his bowel and intestines split
- Technology to spot hidden weapons goes on trial in London in bid to tackle knife crime
The technology has been developed to spot weapons like guns, knives and explosive devices concealed under clothing at distances of up to 30ft by looking for objects that block a person's body heat
- Murderer who killed aged 15 warns kids not to carry knives and 'ruin your life'
Sadam Essakhil said he is "haunted" by the memory of him killing Lukasz Furmanek, 24, when he was only 15 and has produced a hard hitting video
- Haunting text from woman's phone just hours before she was found dead in home
The family of Jessica Bairnsfather-Scott, 32, from Perth, Australia, say they are "shattered" after finding her body
- Drunk dad trashes village pub and demands he sleep with 'terrified' barmaid
Michael Leonard smashed wine bottles and glasses at the trendy De Trafford Arms Hotel in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, where Real Housewives of Cheshire is filmed
- 'My husband raped me every week for five years - even in front of our children'
WARNING - DISTRESSING CONTENT: Jane Hanmore, 35, from Dorset, says one of her children once asked her why she was crying as husband Brian, 40, forced her into sex
- Prankster denies stealing Blenheim Palace's £5million solid gold toilet for PR stunt
Maurizio Cattelan, an Italian artist, created the 18-carat gold toilet for Winston Churchill's ancestral home in rural Oxfordshir
- Inside UK city's most crime-ridden area with fights, drugs and canalside sex
Terrified residents have seen shirtless men brawling in the street and drug users leaving blood splattered on the pavement in Piccadilly Basin, Manchester's "gang hotspot" and one of the UK's worst areas for crim
- Husband who 'set wife on fire and killed her' said it was 'his right to hit her'
Parwinder Kaur, 32, became a human fireball when her husband Kulwinder Singh, 41, poured petrol over her and set her on fire at their home in Sydney, Australia, a court heard
- Horror as vicious thugs stamp on 59-year-old man's head in unprovoked attack
The victim was set upon by two young thugs during a morning stroll in Sale, near Manchester, on Saturday
- Mum blasts 'disgusting' sentencing after son stabbed to death with kitchen knife
Ty'relle Burke, who lived in Wythenshawe, Manchester, was stabbed with his mother's kitchen knife by Denver Walton after he asked him to leave his home following a night out
- Arrogant fraudster posed as brother of footballer to con people out of thousands
Ivan Nkazi hounded victims across Liverpool with a series of scams - and was jailed for hoodwinking women across Liverpoo
- Monkeys slaughtered in cruel bushmeat trade then smuggled into UK
EXCLUSIVE: Monkeys are being slaughtered and illegally shipped into the UK, being sold as 'dry-meat' in our markets, as demand for 'bushmeat' in the UK soars
- Police find 44 mutilated corpses stuffed in 119 bin bags on city outskirts
The grisly find was made outside the city of Guadalajara when local residents began complaining about the sm
- Extinction Rebellion co-founder Roger Hallam charged following Heathrow protests
One of the co-founders of Extinction Rebellion has been charged with attempting to cause a public nuisance following protests near Heathrow Airport.
- Manhunt as boy, 15, sexually assaulted on Central line train between Stratford and Leyton
British Transport Police today launched an appeal for information after a 15-year-old boy was sexually assaulted on the Central line.
- Paratroopers faced 'highly offensive' racial harassment with Swastika and Hitler moustache drawn in barracks
Two British paratroopers who an employment judge says were subject to "highly offensive" racial harassment have won a racial discrimination claim against the Ministry of Defence.
- Shocking moment Bounds Green Tube worker is attacked after challenging 'fare dodger'
- Creator of £4m golden toilet 'is praying its theft is a prank'
The creator of a solid gold toilet worth £4.8 million which was stolen from an art exhibition at Blenheim Palace is said to be "praying the theft is a prank".
- Up to 2,000 passengers screened for knives each hour in police body scanner trial
- Camden stabbing: Victim, 25, was killed by machete-wielding attackers to 'score points', says girlfriend
A young man was fatally stabbed by masked killers "scoring points" in a postcode war, his girlfriend said today.
- Peter Duncan death: Boy, 17, admits murder after stabbing lawyer with screwdriver in Newcastle
A 17-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to murdering Newcastle lawyer Peter Duncan, who was stabbed with a screwdriver in the city last month.
- Aron Warren murder: Mother of teen stabbed to death in Greenwich for his fake Rolex pleads 'this must stop'
The mother of a teenager who was stabbed to death for his fake Rolex watch demanded tougher action to combat knife crime today, saying: "This has to stop".
- Edgware Road stabbing: Fourth teen arrested on suspicion of murder after Josiph Beker was knifed to death outside KFC
A fourth teenager has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 17-year-old was fatally stabbed outside KFC on Edgware Road.
- Grove Park stabbing: Victim stabbed in chicken shop named as Omar Smith
A man who died following a fight in a chicken shop in south-east London has been named as Omar Smith.
- Golden toilet: Creator Maurizio Cattelan says he 'wishes Blenheim Palace theft was a prank'
The artist behind a solid gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace has denied rumours he was behind the theft.
- Edmonton stabbing: Party guests 'sat on suspected killer until police arrived'
Guests at a birthday party sat on a suspected killer until police arrived after a 29-year-old man was fatally stabbed in Edmonton, north London, a witness has claimed.
- London knife crime: Sadiq Khan praises Boris Johnson and Priti Patel for 'waking up' to realities of bloodshed in capital
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has praised Prime Minister Boris Johnson and home secretary Priti Patel for "waking up" to the realities of knife crime in the capital.
- Edmonton stabbing: Man dies in north London knife attack
A 29-year-old man has been stabbed to death in north London.
- Fundraiser for young dad left traumatised after random knife attack in south London
A south London mother has told of her son's struggle to rebuild his life after he was stabbed in a random attack.
- Ealing stabbing: Teen charged with attempted murder after 14-year-old boy left in critical condition
A teenager has been charged with attempted murder after a 14-year-old boy was stabbed in west London.
- Maidenhead terror arrest: Police and bomb squad search property after man detained on suspicion of terrorism
Counter terrorism officers and a bomb squad are searching a property in Maidenhead after a 52-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of terrorism.
- Extinction Rebellion co-founder Roger Hallam arrested again after trying to fly drone at Heathrow
An Extinction Rebellion co-founder has been arrested for the second time in three days after trying to fly a drone near Heathrow Airport, the group said.
- Weymouth killing: Murder probe as man, 75, found dead in seaside town
A murder investigation has been launched after a 75-year-old man was found dead at a property in Weymouth, Dorset.
- Man stabbed grandfather, 71, to death after ‘voices told him to kill someone’
David Fleet, 21, attacked Lewis Stone, 71, while the pensioner was out walking his dog.
- Police ‘failed to properly investigate death of boy, 3, that was actually murder’
A hearing heard they did not take 'an investigative mindset'.&nbs
- Killer ‘slashed pub-goer’s throat in an act of savagery’ before going on the run
Shane O'Brien, 31, fatally stabbed Josh Hanson, whom he had never met before, following a brief conversation in RE Bar in Hillingdon, west London.
- Sex attacker asked woman for directions before raping her on beach
A manhunt is underway after a woman was pulled onto the beach at night and raped.
- Mum says she ‘doesn’t want to live anymore’ after ‘stoned’ driver killed her son
'The day my son died, I died.'
- Burglars plunder precious artefacts during raid on Cotswold castle
Sudeley Castle's insurers have offered a £10,000 reward for the return of the items.
- Thieves steal disabled toddler’s life saving medical kit while family is at hospital
Emily Anderson, 3, has now been deemed 'at risk' after a pump that ensures food gets into her stomach was stolen.
- Nudist paedophile tried to have sex with undercover cop’s disabled daughter, 8
Gerald Hedges, 61, asked the undercover officer if he could sleep with her daughter, who had a mental age of five.
- Lawyer killed in apartment fire with wife, sister and children
Authorities have opened a criminal investigation.
- Plumber stabbed to death for taking three-hour lunch break
William Treadwell, 68, repeatedly stabbed Gary Amer after he 'apparently went off for a three-hour lunch break'.
- Woman who abused boy for six years is spared jail
Georgina Woodburn, 42, was confronted by her victim who she abused from the age of four.
- Damage left behind by golden toilet thieves at Blenheim Palace
The creator of the £4,800,000 toilet said he is 'praying' the theft is a prank.
- Schoolboy killer says he’s ‘haunted with regret’ in video from inside prison
'It's not nice, having to live with the feeling that I've taken a life.'
- Boy admits stabbing lawyer to death outside Greggs with screwdriver stolen from Poundland
Peter Duncan, 52, was murdered in Newcastle city centre.
- Pair spared jail for performing sex acts on a rush-hour train
Deborah Tobyn, 57, received oral sex and was digitally penetrated by Raymond Burr, 64, on the train to Basildon.
- Alesha MacPhail killer will believe ‘he’s beaten justice system’ after having sentence cut
Aaron Campbell raped and murdered the six-year-old girl after abducting her from her bed on a Scottish island.
- Sleep deprived driver worked 19-hour shift when he crashed into HGV and killed friend
Stephen Robinson 33, had worked 47 hours in the three days leading up to the crash.
- Motorbike rider, 39, killed in crash with 4×4 jeep
The Kawasaki biker was pronounced dead at the scene in Sussex.
- Birthday party guests ‘sat on suspected killer’ after Edmonton stabbing
A 29-year-old man was stabbed to death near a football clubhouse party in Edmonton.
- New tougher sentences to be brought in so child killers are never released
Boris Johnson is planning to use the Queen's Speech in October to announce harsher sentences for the worst criminals.
- Councils 'acting as recruiters' for county lines drug gangs by sending children away from home
Unregulated accommodation for over-16s is a 'magnet' for grooming gangs and drug dealers, MPs warn
- Tommy Robinson announces support for Julian Assange after 'talking to WikiLeaks founder in prison'
Anti-Islam activist claims pair spoke through a window at HMP Belmars
- Extinction Rebellion co-founder charged over Heathrow drone plot
'Airport expansion constitutes a crime against humanity,' says Roger Hallam
- Scanners on trial at London train station to detect knives under clothes
Los Angeles Metro already uses the devices
- Teenager admits murdering lawyer with screwdriver outside Greggs
17-year-old has history of violence and carrying knives, court hears
- Grenfell Tower fire: London Fire Brigade officials interviewed under caution by police over disaster
Brigade questioned over potential health and safety failings as criminal investigation continues
- Birthday party guests sit on suspected killer until police arrive
Guests restrained the suspected attacker after victim collapsed in front of them
- Man charged with murder after 21-year-old woman dies in Huddersfield street
Paul Crowther accused of killing student Bethany Fields
- Edmonton stabbing: Man killed in London street attack
Killing comes less than 24 hours after man died from stab wounds in Lewisham
- 83-year-old pensioner 'stabbed in back' in Liverpool flat
Officers arrest 30-year-old woman on suspicion of attempted wounding
- Dorset murder: 75-year-old killed in seaside home, police say
Pensioner suffered injuries 'consistent with assault', post mortem finds
- Lewisham stabbing: Man dies after fight in London chicken shop
Homicide is 103rd in the capital this year follows stabbing in Camden on Thursday
- Golden toilet worth £1m stolen from Blenheim Palace weeks after Churchill family dismissed security concerns
'It's not going to be the easiest thing to nick... so no, I don't plan on guarding it,' brother of Duke of Marlborough said last mont
- Man jailed for killing Liverpool fan on way home from watching Champion's League final
'You are a lout who just looks for trouble,' judge tells James Gelling
- White van driver pelted babies with eggs, prompting police appeal
Toddler and nine-month-old infant targeted in separate attacks minutes apart
- Boy charged after video of cat being thrown by tail emerges online
Fifteen-year-old charged charged with causing unnecessary suffering to an anima
- Zak Eko: Father charged with murder after baby son recovered from river
Tearful mourners have left flowers, soft toys and candales near River Irw
- Stolen motorbike 'towed away by horse and two people'
Duo make slow getaway in bizarre footage filmed in Dartford
- Drunk motorcyclist filmed slamming into oncoming car
Biker banned from road after collision which left him critically hurt
- Police appeal after car filmed driving wrong way down dual carriageway
Three pensioners injured after swerving into grass verge to avoid head-on smas