- Horrific video shows bodies strewn on ground after triple London knife killing
WARNING - DISTRESSING CONTENT: Three men were stabbed to death in Seven Kings, Ilford, east London and video clips posted on social media show bodies on the floor
- Man in his 30s dies and two other men injured in triple stabbing in east London
A section 60 order has been rolled out across the London borough of Redbridge, where the triple stabbing took place near Ilford, which will last until Monday at 8am
- Family murdered PC Sharon Beshenivsky was trying to protect ''want justice done'
EXCLUSIVE: The family were threatened at gun point in the bungled robbery and have welcomed the arrest of a suspect in the murder case
- Love triangle headmistress 'hired former students to kill the wife of her ex-lover'
Vasilisa Maslova, 35, is claimed to have paid Nikolay Frolov, 21, and Irina Pogarchenko, 20, to attack Svetlana Khananashvili in Russia She was stabbed six times and is fighting for her life.
- 'Gun purses' designed so women can protect themselves from rape gangs
Shyam Chaurasia, from Varanasi, hopes to patent his 'weaponised accessories' which he believes will help women to protect themselves from a potential sex attack
- Woman's torment at murder charge after surviving a suicide pact with cancer-hit husband
Devoted wife Mavis Eccleston, 80, who tried to die with her husband who was suffering from terminal cancer in a suicide pact, is facing a murder charge - because she survived
- McDonald's chaos as police scrambled to 'large disturbance' involving 100 youths
More than 100 youths were dispersed by police after a midnight rampage at a McDonald's branch in Plymouth, Devon,
- Student party knife murder suspect feared to have 'fled Ireland to UK by ferry'
Engineering student Cameron Blair, 20, was stabbed in the neck at a house in Cork, Ireland, and the main suspect is feared to have fled to the UK on a ferry from Dublin
- Girl sexually abused by woman posing as boy realised truth after bath together
The 14-year-old - one of up to possibly 50 girls duped and sexually abused by Gemma Watts, then 19, who posed as a 17-year-old boy named Jake - says there was no mistaking the female breasts on 'his' chest
- Mum found dead with bag over head just weeks after sending husband ultimatum
Andrew MacCormack from Revere, Massachusetts, killed loving wife and popular teacher Vanessa Masucci when she asked him to choose between her and cocaine -
- Caroline Flack ditching party-girl image as she plans comeback after arrest
The television host is shunning celebrity haunts and finding inner piece as she takes back control of her life
- Stalkers to face up to five years jail if they break ban on approaching victims
EXCLUSIVE: The move is a victory for the Sunday People's campaign and a relief to the one in five women and a tenth of men who have been stalked at home work or at their place of study
- Strippers 'pinned down customer, plied him with booze and stole £33,000' in club
Police are investigating the Southampton strip club For Your Eyes Only after allegations that workers poured alcohol into his mouth and held his fingers to put his pin in a card machine
- Rape suspect accused of kidnapping Brit woman in Algarve is convicted killer
EXCLUSIVE: Donald Fernandes was held in the Algarve last week. But it can also be revealed that he was convicted of manslaughter after acting as a getaway driver in a bungled robbery in Canada
- David Jason reveals A Touch of Frost nearly returned but TV bosses pulled plug
EXCLUSIVE: TV legend says popular detective series which ended in 2010 after 18 years, was in line for a return with a 'well written' script, before TV chiefs decided it was a no go
- Nora Quoirin's parents still insist she was kidnapped in Malaysia and won't give up
EXCLUSIVE: Meabh and dad Sebastien are furious that police have closed the case into their daughter's death, claiming Malaysian police botched their investigation
- Man faked own death to claim £1 million insurance payout - then blamed his wife
Syed Bukhari, 39, from Manchester, initially contacted his insurance company by email, pretending to be his wife, and claimed he had died from a heart attack in Karachi, Pakistan
- Mum who bought house of horrors says flowers wouldn't grow where bodies buried
EXCLUSIVE: The murders of Patricia and William Wycherley case are being dramatised in a Sky TV series starring Oscar winner Olivia Colman. Here, homeowner Sue Bramley tells how she had no clue of her home’s dark past - until the police came knocking
- Shrewsbury Tesco incident: Armed police rush to reports of man on roof with a gun
Officers have been pictured at the scene in Battlefield, Shrewsbury, amid reports of an armed man on the roof of the Tesco Extra store. The supermarket was on lockdown as police searched the area
- 'Brave' 18 stone landlord wrestled burglar to ground and sat on him as wife called 999
Darren McKechnie said he acted on instinct when he found a burglar in the Chequers Inn, in Chilwell, Nottingham. He pinned Nicholas Jackson to the ground and waited for officers to arrive
- Seven Kings stabbings: Two men arrested on suspicion of murder after three knifed to death in north east London
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of murder after three men were knifed to death in Seven Kings yesterday.
- Seven Kings stabbing: Three dead after triple stabbing in north east London
Three men have died after a triple stabbing in north east London, Met Police have said.
- Seven Kings stabbing: One dead after triple stabbing in north east London
A man has died after a triple stabbing in north east London, police have said.
- Boy, three, killed in caravan fire in Wales as sibling left in critical condition
A three-year-old boy has died in a caravan fire which left his four-year-old sibling in a critical condition in hospital, police said.
- Boy, 10, stabbed in front of his mother in Leicester
Police are investigating after a 10-year-old boy was stabbed in the street while walking along with his mother.
- Man, 52, held in murder probe 'after woman falls from seventh floor of flats' in Hove
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman in her 30s reportedly fell from the seventh floor of a block of flats in Hove.
- Police hunting eight men after Aston Villa fans attacked stewards when goal disallowed against Crystal Palace
Eight men are being hunted after Aston Villa fans attacked stewards and police when a goal was disallowed.
- Krasimir Kartikov death: Man charged with murder over death of 60-year-old in Croydon
A man has been charged over the murder of a 60-year-old man in Croydon.
- Shocking CCTV shows moment thugs fist bump after stabbing teenager to death in 'unprovoked attack' in west London
The trial had heard how Mr Mohamed had been walking on Uxbridge Road with friends when he was targeted "for no obvious reason" by the defendants, who were both armed with large Rambo knives.
- Owen Jones: Football hooligan attacked Guardian columnist because of his political beliefs and sexuality, court rules
A football hooligan attacked Guardian columnist Owen Jones in a pub last year because of his political beliefs and his sexuality, a judge has ruled.
- Bagel tycoon's son admits stabbing mother and sister to death in family's £2.5m north London home
The son of a bagel tycoon has admitted stabbing his mother and sister to death at their £2.5 million family home days after his release from prison.
- Rapist Jamie Rogers jailed for carrying out 46 sex attacks on sleeping victims to fulfill his 'depraved fantasies'
A rapist has been jailed for 21 years after pleading guilty to carrying out dozens of sex attacks on sleeping victims to fulfil his "depraved sexual fantasies".
- Owen Jones tells court he's faced daily death threats and 'unrelenting' abuse from far-right sympathisers
Guardian columnist and left-wing activist Owen Jones has been the subject of an "unrelenting" campaign of abuse by far-right sympathisers, including daily death threats, a court has heard.
- Tech boss 'made fraudulent £405k claim' for broken Saracens rugby screens
A businessman made a fraudulent £405,000 insurance claim when advertising screens he supplied for Saracens matches were damaged in a storm, a court heard.
- MP Florence Eshalomi fears Londoners are getting desensitised to knife violence
An MP today warned Londoners risked becoming "desensitised" to knife crime.
- How a new breed of professional burglar is targeting wealthy Wimbledon
When Asdrit Kapaj was unmasked as the Wimbledon Prowler, residents breathed a sigh of relief. But now a new breed of professional thief is targeting the affluent suburb.
- £500,000 raid on Premier League star Mamadou Sakho's mansion is latest attack in wealthy suburb Wimbledon
EXCLUSIVE: Raid comes '6 years after friend Nicolas Anelka chased off the Prowler'
- Liam Murray death: Man accused of murdering mother-of-six Stacey Cooper dies in prison
A man suspected of murdering a mother of six has died in prison.
- Croydon murder arrest after man, 60, found dead at home in south London
A man arrested on suspicion of murder was being questioned today after an electrician was found beaten to death in south London.
- Dramatic moment Range Rover driven through jeweller's window before have-a-go heroes give raider 'good kicking'
The is the dramatic moment robbers drove a Range Rover through a jeweller's front window to steal gems worth £150,000 before one was given "a good kicking" by have-a-go heroes.
- Three dead after triple stabbing in east London
The incident is said to have taken place at Seven Kings in Ilford at around 7.30pm this evening.
- Former teacher jailed after taking upskirt videos of women in Asda
The recordings may have been taken by putting his phone pointing upwards on the bottom of his shopping basket, a court heard.
- First picture of mum-of-two who plunged to death from 7th floor balcony
Nicola Redman was described as the 'life and soul of the family' after a man known to her was arrested.
- Boy, 10, stabbed in front of his mother on street
A police officer said: 'This was an act of violence against a young child who was out, in the street, with his mother.'
- Man tried to fake his own death before posing as wife to claim £1,000,000 payout
It didn't work.
- Drink driver jailed for killing mum and seriously injuring her two children
Adam White was caught drunk behind the wheel again just months after the 'heart-breaking' smash.
- Heartbroken family pay tribute to ‘loving dad’ killed ‘confronting drunk yobs’
Robert Wilson, 53, from Birstall, West Yorkshire and another man were attacked by 'several people' outside a pharmaceutical plant in Huddersfield on Thursday.
- Police probe footage of another car on wrong side of road near Harry Dunn base
A driver was filmed hurtling round a blind corner on the right-hand side of a narrow road.
- Drunk passenger who wet himself on Thomas Cook flight jailed
James Petford screamed in the face of another passenger and urinated and vomited in his seat after downing vodka and rum.
- Pervert who snatched girl, 7, and sexually assaulted her in his car jailed
Gavin Sykes tried to lure four other females, aged 13 to 67, into the vehicle before targeting the youngster because she didn't have the experience to refuse.
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman falls from seventh floor flat
The victim, in her early 30s, died at the scene after plummeting from Clarendon House in Hove just before 6am on Saturday morning.
- Boy who appeared on Supernanny as a child jailed for raping stranger
Jacob Young, now 18, stalked then strangled his victim until she was nearly unconscious before launching the horrific attack.
- Police hunt eight men after Aston Villa fans attack police and stewards
Furious fans stormed the pitch after a 96th-minute equaliser was disallowed.
- Rotherham police chief ‘admits to ignoring child abuse over race fears’
The admission emerged in a leaked document from the almost-completed child abuse inquiry.
- Surgeon accused of rape after ‘deceiving woman into having sex without a condom’
'If she had known he hadn’t been wearing a condom, she would not have consented to sex.’
- Teen killers fist-bumped after ‘unprovoked’ attack with Rambo knife
A court heard William Haines, 18, and a 17-year-old murdered Yusuf Mohamed, 18, 'for no reason'.
- Missing Gustav Klimt painting worth £50,000,000 found in art gallery’s wall
The authentication brought to an end one of the art world’s unsolved mysteries.
- Hero worker ‘stabbed to death confronting drunk yobs’ outside factory
Robert Wilson died after being attacked by ‘several persons’ in the grounds of the Thornton & Ross (T&R) works in Huddersfield.
- Mum’s five year fight for answers after son beaten to death by complete stranger
Evil David Braddon stamped on his victim's head, took off his clothes and beat him with a metal pole after mistaking him for his ex-girlfriend's new partner.
- Thug who grinned after beating pregnant woman convicted of more crimes
Jasmine Cochran, 21, was nicknamed 'The Joker' in 2017 after she attacked Jessie-May Turpin, who says she lost her baby due to the incident.
- Ilford triple stabbing: Two men arrested after three killed in London
Murder investigation comes just days after figures showed knife crime at highest level in a decade
- Ilford stabbing: Three men killed near Seven Kings rail station in London
Triple murder investigation comes just days after figures showed knife crime at highest level in a decade
- Harry Dunn: Johnson to raise 'driving habits' of US staff near RAF base with Mike Pompeo
Nineteen-year-old Briton killed last year after being knocked off motorbike outside RAF Croughton
- Two charged with murder after body found in drain
Police said victim Marcin Stolarek, 46, had suffered a 'sustained assault'
- Manhunt launched after 10-year-old boy stabbed in front of his mother
Residents report living in 'fear' following attack with some scared to open their front doors
- Jewellery thief jailed after smashing car into shop with customers inside
Ben Wegener sentenced to 10 years behind bars for dangerous driving following incident in London
- Harry Dunn crash: Police investigate new footage of car driving on wrong side of road near US base
Northamptonshire chief constable demands urgent meeting with commander of RAF Croughton
- Man jailed after calling in bomb threat because he was running late for flight
Rashidul Islam said he panicked because he could not afford another ticket
- Hove flats death: Murder arrest after woman dies in fall from seventh floor
Sussex Police investigate death at Clarendon House in Hove, East Sussex
- Man who robbed bank wearing pillow case without eye holes arrested after fleeing 'very slowly' then stopping to pat a dog, court hears
Matthew Davies forced to remove disguise after being left unable to see
- Man charged with attempted murder after 12-year-old boy shot
Youth needed surgery for gunshot wound
- Teenagers who 'fist-bumped' after stabbing man to death convicted
'This was a savage and callous attack,' officer says
- Terrorist prisoners free to network and radicalise inmates in British jails
Exclusive: Up to 800 prisoners are being considered over extremism concerns at any one time
- Owen Jones' attacker targeted columnist over 'LGBT and left-wing beliefs', judge rules
'Almost every single day I am the subject of an unrelenting campaign [of abuse] by far-right sympathisers,' columnist tells court
- Huddersfield murder: Five arrested after factory worker 'stabbed to death confronting group'
Second man suffers serious injury in same assault 'while trying to help man who died'
- Suffolk murder: Man arrested after woman stabbed to death in Newmarket
Police believe victim was known to murder suspect
- Reynhard Sinaga: 'UK's most prolific rapist' could have prison sentence extended, attorney general says
Indonesian student's 30-year minimum jail term challenged under the Unduly Lenient Sentence Scheme
- Knife crime hits 10-year high, figures reveal
Government told to tackle 'root causes' of knife carrying rather than just increasing prison terms
- Leamington Spa stabbing: Man arrested after one killed in double knife attack
Witness describes man 'dripping with blood' yelling 'he tried to kill me'
- Murder suspect tortured victim before starting house fire to 'hide evidence', court hears
Prosecution claims motive for attack 'appears to be sexual'