- Man and woman found dead with stab wounds inside London home as six arrested
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police’s Specialist Crime Command South have launched a murder investigation following the deaths in Lambeth yesterday
- Family of woman found 18 years after kidnap tells McCann's “never give up hope”
EXCLUSIVE: The father of Kamiyah Mobley, who was snatched from her mother's arms while a baby, has sent a message to the parents of Madeleine McCann telling them not to give up hope
- Tiger King star Joe Exotic's ex is convicted pedophile in prison for gun murder
Tiger King star Joe Exotic' fell for Jeffrey Charles 'JC' Hartpence in 1991, years before he was convicted of his crimes
- Man arrested after eight ambulances had tyres slashed amid coronavirus crisis
South East Coast Ambulance Service slammed the acts of criminal damage against their vehicles, which took place as paramedics were dealing with the Covid-19 outbreak
- Scissor-wielding teenage girl pulls blade on nurse and attacks security guard
Paige Milligan from Bournemouth has been locked up a Young Offender's Institute after the 18-year-old pulled a pair of scissors on a nurse at Royal Bournemouth Hospital in Dorset
- Rape victim recorded sex attacker's confession as he lay 'dying' in hospital
John Harper, 56, admitted to carrying out the rape at a house in 1993 and apologised to the victim who then turned over a recording of their conversation to Police Scotland
- Child, 7, wakes to man's hands around throat as mum stabbed trying to save her
Stephen Farrell had his hands around the terrified child's neck, gripping tight, while holding the eight inch blade before he released his grip and stabbed the mum seven times, a court heard
- Thugs smash up doctor's car - leaving him unable to get to coronavirus patients
Dr Abdul Farooq, a junior doctor at New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton, was horrified to find his car had been broken into and had the windows smashed, meaning he couldn't make it into work
- Thug jailed for trashing cars of NHS staff working 'flat out' to beat Covid-19
Callum Wood, 31, was caught by police as he tried to steal from cars belonging to NHS employees who were working at Middlesbrough's James Cook University Hospital 'flat out' against coronavirus
- Stalker who made church warden's life 'complete hell' sentenced
Former New York art gallery owner Farah Damji, 53, has evaded capture since February 2019, but her sentencing went ahead without her after she asked to adjourn the case
- North Korea 'is using the corpses of prisoners to fertilise the country's crops'
North Korea, led by dictator Kim Jong-un, has seen a rise in the number of crops its produced recently - but largely thanks to a rather gruesome measure, it is said
- Tiger King stars Joe Exotic, Doc Antle & Carole Baskin - what they're doing now
Tiger King is proving to be the coronavirus lockdown Netflix docuseries of choice and it has taken the streaming service by storm on both sides of the Atlantic
- Nine Brits die in multiple killings one week into coronavirus lockdown
Four separate incidents across the UK have seen a total of nine people die, with Brits entering the second week of the coronavirus lockdown
- Man fined £500 for repeatedly flouting social distancing rules outside Tesco
Steven Mackie is among one of the first people to be prosecuted under emergency coronavirus legislation after he repeatedly flouted social distancing rules at Tesco
- NHS nurse and mum is stabbed to death in the street near her home
Mum-of-three Victoria Woodhall, 31, was stabbed to death outside her home on Sunday, with neighbours reporting the sound of screams at around 5pm
- Cannabis farm worth £500k found at flat as police hunt 'growers'
The farm with two 'growing rooms' was discovered above a shop in Childwall Valley Road in Liverpool and was valued at an estimates half a million pounds
- Husband charged with first murder in coronavirus lockdown as wife's body found
Ruth Williams was found unconscious and unresponsive at her home in Brynglas, Cwmbran, on Saturday morning. Anthony Williams has appeared at Cardiff Magistrates' Court today
- Teenage thug who stabbed friend to death in row over bluetooth speaker jailed
Dylan West, 17, and 18-year-old Joshua Taylor had a fight in Richmond Park in Hinckley, Leicestershire - before West fled the scene and returned fuelled by alcohol and "seeking revenge"
- Man jailed for spitting at police officers while claiming to have coronavirus
Peter Davy, 65, unemployed, from Brighton pleaded guilty to all charges over the incident on Saturday - including three of assault, the CPS confirmed
- NHS nurse told 'go back to China' by gang that accused her of spreading Covid-19
The nurse, from the Philippines, said the youths shouted at her "you brought coronavirus to our country, go home to China", before threatening her with violence
- First picture of man, 35, stabbed to death in Walthamstow
This is the first picture of a 35-year-old man who was stabbed to death in east London.
- Murder probe after man and woman stabbed to death in Lambeth
A murder probe has been launched after man and woman were stabbed to death in Lambeth.
- Man who coughed on police officer and claimed to have coronavirus jailed
Follow our live coronavirus updates here Coronavirus: the symptoms
- Woman accused of murdering her newborn baby granted bail
A mother accused of murdering her newborn baby has been granted bail due to exceptional circumstances.
- Walthamstow stabbing: Murder probe after man knifed to death in east London
A man in his 30s has been stabbed to death in east London.
- Scottish government drops plans for no-jury trials after strong backlash
Follow our live coronavirus updates here Coronavirus: the symptoms
- Sex predator William Gordon carried out 'horror' attack on stranger after early prison release
A serial sexual predator who carried out a "horror" attack on a stranger had been set free from prison despite posing a known risk to women and girls, a court heard.
- Ashley Cole 'threatened by gang of masked thugs in terrifying raid on his Surrey mansion'
Thugs in balaclavas and camouflage gear allegedly smashed their way in to the former England and Chelsea player's Surrey mansion on January 21.
- Police stay tight-lipped over how many fines they have issued during coronavirus lockdown
Read our live updates on coronavirus HERE Coronavirus: The symptoms
- First pictures of family of four found dead with dog in Woodmancote home
A family of four found dead at their home in a quiet village in West Sussex have been pictured for the first time.
- Woodmancote murders: Residents' shock as family of four and dog found dead in West Sussex village
Residents have spoken of their shock after a family of four and a dog were found dead in a small village in West Sussex.
- Police target wanted criminals staying at home during week-long crackdown
Follow our live coronavirus updates here Coronavirus: the symptoms
- Prince Andrew's former girlfriend Koo Stark loses court battle for £50,000 a year from her financier ex-lover
The ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew has lost a multi-million-pound High Court fight with an old flame after claiming she had been promised financial support for the rest of her life.
- Tashaun Aird: Family tells of torment over park stabbing of 15-year-old boy as killers jailed
The heartbroken mother of a teenage music producer received her son's letter of acceptance to a creative arts college after he had been stabbed to death by gang members, the Old Bailey heard.
- Murder probe launched after family of three in coronavirus lockdown die in house fire in Hemel Hempstead
A murder investigation has been launched after a family of three living together under lockdown were killed in a house fire.
- Tributes paid to 'lovely' NHS worker and mum-of-three who was stabbed to death as police launch murder probe
- Murder probe after family of four found dead with dog in West Sussex home
A murder probe has been launched after two adults and two children were found dead at a home in West Sussex.
- 'Most wanted' murder suspect returned to UK from Malta 17 years after fleeing country
- Police condemn 'shameful' thieves who admitted stealing NHS workers' bikes during coronavirus pandemic
Two "shameful" thieves have admitted stealing bicycles belonging to NHS workers from a hospital in Nottingham during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Driver found with wife in boot after being stopped on M6 during lockdown trip to collect eBay windows
Follow our live coronavirus updates HERE Coronavirus: The symptoms
- Six arrested after man, 44, and woman, 56, found stabbed to death at home
Police were called to Dorset Road in Lambeth just after 4pm on Wednesday.
- Woman ‘wiped sanitary pad’ on hospital door shouting ‘there’s your coronavirus’
She shouted 'Get a look at my p***y' as a security guard tried to get her off the premises, a court heard.
- Man jailed for six months for coughing at police officer and saying he had coronavirus
Adam Lewis, 55, was stopped while drunkenly staggering through Mayfair in London and swigging from a bottle of wine on March 31.
- Hunt for thief who stole NHS worker’s bike outside hospital while she was working
Police are searching for a man who was in the area at the time as he may be able to help with enquiries.
- Criminals are using coronavirus as a weapon against police, senior officer says
‘Unbelievably, this weekend we have seen suspects using the Covid-19 virus as a weapon against officers - who, in these incredibly challenging times, continue in their duty to keep the community safe.'
- Man arrested after eight ambulances had tyres slashed
Maintenance staff have been working 'tremendously hard' to get the ambulances back in service.
- Nurse forced to scrap car after thieves cause £700 damage as she treated coronavirus patients
She had returned to her vehicle after a gruelling 12-hour shift and just wanted to get home.
- Coronavirus volunteer sobs after vandals punctured all four car tyres
She had been using her car to deliver food and medicine to vulnerable people.
- Woman ordered to pay £850 for not having good enough reason to be at train station during coronavirus lockdown
Marie Dinou, 41, would not tell police why she was travelling or why her trip was deemed essential.
- Morrisons wins case involving worker with a grudge who leaked other staff’s wages
The long-running case has been described as a 'classic David and Goliath'.
- Mum stabbed seven times after waking to find man strangling daughter
The young mother was stabbed seven times after waking to find Stephen Farrell, 32, with his hands around her seven-year-old daughter's neck.
- ‘London’s most dangerous woman’ who stalked church warden jailed for breaching restraining order
Farah Damji, 53, was first jailed in 2016 for stalking the warden when he spurned her sexual advances.
- Man jailed for spitting at police and saying he had coronavirus
- Machete victim left in permanent vegetative state now has coronavirus
Ex-Chelsea academy footballer Keiano Gooden-Josephs and a 17-year-old boy have been jailed over the 'savage attack'.
- Men deny breaking into a nurse’s home while she treated patients with coronavirus
The pair pleaded not guilty to a charge of burglary.
- Man who smashed up NHS medics’ cars jailed for 12 months
He tried to steal from them as they dealt with the coronavirus pandemic.
- First pictures of family-of-four found dead in ‘murder suicide’
Police found the bodies of four people at an address near Chichester.
- Houseparty offers $1,000,000 reward to find who started rumour it had been hacked
Houseparty has now said it is looking into suggestions that the hacking rumours had been created as part of a 'paid commercial smear campaign'.
- Man jailed for assaulting police officer who asked why he was outside
He shouted at officers to 'get the f**k off me' as they tried to restrain him.
- Murder probe launched after two children, two adults and dog found dead at home
Police said they're not looking for anyone else in connection with the deaths.
- Man arrested after eight ambulances vandalised and forced out of service during coronavirus crisis
'To cause damage to ambulances during a time when it is so important all medical resources are available, is deeply concerning,' says Kent Police chief inspector
- Coronavirus: Woman fined £660 for failing to give name or reasons for travel to police
Marie Dinou violated Coronavirus Act 2020 at Newcastle Central station
- Coronavirus: Police 'in the dark' about Boris Johnson's lockdown announcement, senior officer says
Exclusive: Rank-and-file officers only learned in televised address that they would be enforcing unprecedented restrictions
- Coronavirus: Man accused of killing wife of 44 years in UK's 'first self-isolation murder'
Married couple were self-isolating in South Wales home
- Coronavirus: Boy spits in carer's face and tells her 'you've got corona'
Victim believes she was targeted because she was dressed for work at a nursing home
- Coronavirus: Police told to arrest and fine public for breaking lockdown rules as 'last resort'
Senior officers concerned about damaging public relations following warning over potential riots
- Sussex murder: Two adults and two children found dead at home
Police believe all victims were from the same family
- Teenagers jailed for killing 15-year-old boy in 'brutal' London attack
Tashaun Aird was chased down and stabbed to death after being falsely accused of gang membership
- Woodmancote murders: Family of four and their dog found dead at home in West Sussex village
Police not looking for anyone else in connection with 'isolated incident'
- Coronavirus lockdown likened to 'police state' by former Supreme Court judge
Wave of arrests sparks accusations that police are 'going beyond their lawful remit'
- Jack Grealish: Police investigating reports of car crash make contact with driver of damaged Range Rover
Aston Villa captain was pictured allegedly at the scene of an accident on Sunday morning hours after issuing 'Stay at Home' coronavirus video
- Coronavirus: Boy, 14, charged with assault for 'coughing on pensioner' in town centre
Teenager charged amid spate of arrests over coronavirus lockdown rules
- Two men charged with assaulting emergency worker 'after stealing NHS medics' bicycles from hospital'
Arrests come after health worker's bike stolen while 'caring for coronavirus patients on their deathbed'
- Boy arrested after allegedly coughing and spitting at woman and shouting 'coronavirus'
Two men also arrested over alleged coronavirus-related assaults
- Plaistow 'murder': Woman's body found in church grounds in London
No arrests have been made, police say
- Coronavirus: Public reporting neighbours to police for violating lockdown amid confusion over rules
Senior officers confirm it is not against new public health laws to exercise outside more than once a day
- 'Irreplaceable' James Bond guns worth £100,000 stolen in house burglary
Deactivated pistols from Die Another Day, A View to a Kill and Live and Let Die among items reported missing
- Coronavirus: UK police forces to set up random checkpoints to limit drivers' movements
'The message is clear and the warning stark. Stay at home, save lives,' officer says
- Coronavirus lockdown: Police given powers to arrest and fine people up to £960 for breaking rules
'Police will always apply their common sense and discretion,' Home Office says
- Coronavirus: Deliberately coughing on emergency workers to be punishable by two years in jail
'We will not hesitate to prosecute anybody who threatens them as they go about their vital duties,' says Director of Public Prosecutions